1、 Large base
1. The material of the outsole is simply natural rubber or synthetic rubber.
(1) Natural rubber: the advantage of natural rubber is that it is very soft, elastic and good. It is suitable for all kinds of sports, but the disadvantage is also obvious that it is not wear-resistant. Indoor sports shoes are made of natural rubber.
2. Synthetic rubber is divided into wear-resistant rubber, environmental protection rubber, air rubber, viscous rubber, hard rubber and carbon rubber.
(1) Wear resistant rubber: the wear resistance and toughness of wear-resistant rubber are very good, so it is very durable. This rubber material is generally used on the outsole of tennis shoes.
(2) Environmentally friendly rubber: also known as recycled rubber, this rubber outsole contains up to 10% recycled rubber, mainly for environmental protection.
(3) Air rubber: the rubber contains air and has certain shock absorption function, but it is not very wear-resistant and not widely used.
(4) Sticky rubber: sticky rubber is characterized by good flexibility, and very antiskid, generally used in indoor sports shoes.
(5) Hard rubber: hard rubber is the most comprehensive rubber in the rubber material of the outsole. It is tough, antiskid and wear-resistant, and has a wide range of uses. Multi functional shoes and basketball shoes are mostly made of this rubber.
(6) Carbon rubber: carbon element is added to ordinary rubber materials to make the rubber more durable and wear-resistant. This kind of rubber is mostly used in running shoes, and BRS letters are left on the back part of the sole of running shoes to indicate that carbon rubber is used in the outsole.